My Beautiful Daughter, My Shining Miracle!

My Beautiful Daughter, My Shining Miracle!
Ab's and I

Thursday, December 22, 2011

An Unexpected Visit



I had an unexpected visit today from my wonderful friend Darlene.  She stopped by to drop off some Butterflies she had picked up for me.  It put a smile on my face and the best part was her card, and how much she feels blessed to be Avery's Godmother.  That makes my heart sing!!!!   It's getting closer to Christmas and there is both sadness and happiness in my heart.  I can't wait to see Abby's blue eyes light up full of excitement when she comes out Christmas morning to opening her gifts and the sadness of not having her little brother running out with her.  There should be gifts on each side, a set for her, a set for him.  So today I am going to bask in the joy that my friend put in my heart today.  Thank you for sticking by me and allowing me to grieve openly with you, you are appreciated in so many ways.  Avery is also proud of you for being his Godmother and the perfect timing of his hello when you ran into my father, because we know how often my dad goes to a craft store, lol.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog idea! What took you so long to figure this out?! I feel like a rock star being mentioned in print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed you commented so quickly, my computer savvy friend, now that in itself deserves rock star status, lol.

    ReplyDelete